Friday, May 12, 2017

overcome Depression- Kaizen Way

hi
  I have first hand experience of clinical depression.,in  the tear 1995-96, and on medication for quite some time. I know ,very well ,how it feels and how people do not understand the feelings.
 After overcoming depression , I rose to height post in my organization.
 Now , after my retirement , I would like to help people to come out of it.
 I stay in Mumbai , India. I would love to take free workshops for patients and their family members, any time.
 please feel free to contact me on this blog or my mail
amitjdave@yahoo.com

The techniques ,are mentioned in my book -A GIFTED TOY- which basically says that ,treat your depression as a gift from God
 Kaizen techniques is a slow but certain way of progress

wish you speedy recovery

Love you all

Amit Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment